Our regular worship schedule is 8:00 and 10:30am on Sunday mornings, with Sunday School for all ages at 9:20am. However, in the months that have 5 Sundays, we worship in song together with one service at 10:30am on the 5th Sunday. Any other special occasions, we will update service times on our website and it will be printed in advance in our monthly newsletter found under the newsletter tab. We welcome you to join us any Sunday of the month!
Communion is served on the first Sunday of every month at both services. The communion table of the United Methodist Church is an open table. You do not have to be a member of the church to partake and everyone is welcomed. The invitation to the table is an invitation to a personal and lasting relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Starting Sunday, July 26, and for the foreseeable future (as long as we are in Phase 4 and 5) our two worship services will be as follows:
8AM – in the Sanctuary with masks and social distance
10:30 AM – Outside, in the north parking lot. If it’s too hot or bad weather, worship will be moved to the Fellowship Hall.
- Encourage masks, but outside its not required if there is proper distance
- Bring lawn chair
- Bring a cold drink
For both services
- Anyone who is sick or has shown symptoms,(fever, etc.) should stay home
- Those who are high risk should consider which worship service they are most comfortable in
- We will continue to record service
- Please respect social distance and masks
- No shaking hands or hugging in greeting
- Hand sanitizer will be available at both services
- We will use prefilled communion cups and wafers
- Please be patient and supportive, everyone is trying to do their best
– Pastor Ted A. and the Worship Team
Please see the Newsletter for a calendar of events and other news items